I’m frequently asked by prospective clients to explain exactly what I can do for them, so I thought I would break it down for all of you who might be wondering the same thing.
• I am the beginning of your planning process. We start off with either a phone conversation or with information provided to me via email or text (really, whatever means works best for you) so that I can make recommendations specific to your family’s needs. I email you options at each of Disney’s price points so that you have a starting point and then we tweak those options until we find the perfect combination of dates, resorts, tickets and meal plans for your dream vacation.
• I book your trip for you and monitor for any discounts that might save you money. You don’t have to ask me to see if discounts are available, I work tirelessly to get them applied to your reservation when they are released, subject to availability, as part of my complimentary services to you.
• I book your dining reservations for you. I send you a list of restaurant recommendations to help narrow your choices down so that you don’t have to do any research. Some clients prefer to discuss their dining options, so we make time for a call, while some clients find that it is easiest for me to make their dining selections for them using what I know about their likes and dislikes. And if you book your trip well in advance, it means I am up at 5 a.m. making dining reservations 180 days in advance, the minute the booking window opens, to get the best options available.
• I book your FastPasses for you. And I explain what FastPasses are and the best ways to use them!
• I use all the information I have available to me to keep you from waiting in lines and structure your days so you don’t have to worry about where to go next.
• I create the online account that is the hub for your trip planning. This is where I make all your reservations and eventually where you will be able to see all of the details of your trip.
• I customize your MagicBands for you. And I explain what MagicBands are and how to use them!
• I explain the meal plans available and make sure you maximize its benefits.
• I make your transportation arrangements to and from the airport and make sure you know how to get around Disney World.
• I complete your online check-in, send you printed copies of your itinerary with park-touring tips, a packing list and all the information you need for a perfect vacation. You just pack and go!
• I take care of any extra things you might need. Things such as stroller rental, purchasing party tickets, helping you find a doctor while on your trip, suggesting ways to surprise your kids and more. I’m your advocate if anything goes wrong and you need assistance.
• I’m your single source for information. Have a question? Don’t Google and sort through millions of answers. Just call, text or email me and I’ll answer it for you!
• And sometimes, I save you from yourself. It’s easy to get caught up in everyone’s opinions and what “they” say you must do. And then you start doubting the plans that you have made and question everything, because everyone you ask will have a different opinion! And if you start to look for opinions online, you could be reading all night, creating unnecessary stress for yourself. I help you plan a vacation that is perfect for your family based on your needs. I’ve planned hundreds of trips. I specialize in Disney destinations and Universal Resorts because they are massive entities that are constantly changing and I dedicate my time to staying up-to-date on the latest offerings so that you don’t have to worry with that. This is my full-time job, and I love it!
This list is an overview – it’s definitely not all encompassing. Let me get started customizing your Disney trip! My services really are complimentary when you book your stay at a Disney resort with me. Request a quote by clicking on “Start Here” on this blog page. Or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501.772.3137. You can also find me on Facebook at Alison Murtha Chambers — Small World Big Fun